Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
No I am just pretending it is not morning as I have the dentists at 9.30 and not only will most likely need a filling but will also most likely have an argument about me not paying more than I already paid cos it is supposed to be covered in the payment I made 2 months ago as it is related and it is not my fault he was on holiday for 3 weeks!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
hypnot.gif
:hello: morning all, i have just been catching up on the thread, Potsy has 3 legs and 5 paws, is that right? :laugh:

Glad to see @Biscuit and Dave are back, i hate the short days too but i'm banking on this lot keeping me chuckling and forgetting the dark :gun:

Anyone for another :cuppa: ?

Hill Wimp

Are they elephants or do they like coffee? :giggle:

I wouldn't call what they drink coffee but i would equate it to tasting like elephant dung.

:hello: morning Jo

yes good luck at the dentist Puddles, hope it's not too painful either on you, your purse or with the receptionist. Dentist receptionists are getting like doctors receptionists. They are guard dogs really.

Puddles

I hope it goes OK Puddles - I will be joining you and Hils in the chair, I'm going on Monday. I did turn up for said appointment a week ago but I seemed to be the only one who had it in their diary. Either I'm having senior moments or I've got a v inefficient dentist.

It is this whole NHS group thingy where you pay a set amount no matter what you are having done in that category, I had not been for mumble mumble years so had 2 wisdom teeth out and a filling and paid my £50, that is then supposed to cover any further related work and anything else for 2 months.

Then when I got the abscess over the extraction site, I made an appointment at my surgery, went and my dentist was on holiday and the other dentist wrote out a prescription and the nice reception lady said he has not charged you for this and explained the set fee only applies if you see the same dentist, but as he was not charging me I thought oh okay, so dentist also said removing that wisdom tooth has caused a patch of decay to be exposed so it would need filling so make appointment to get fixed.

So I phoned when I got home to make appointment (didn't have diary with me) and got vile receptionist who made appointment for today could not give me one sooner as my dentist was on holiday for 3 weeks, it is one week out of the 2 month period and she said oh we shall have to discuss if you are getting charged for this when you come in.

My argument will be not my fault he was not available to fulfill the within the 2 months work cos he was on holiday for 3 of those 8/9 weeks and this is related as the tooth extraction exposed the patch which will now need filling as it is exposed so I am not paying a further £50 for this, plus I will just not take purse and argue the toss afterwards.

Puddles

Morning , Definitely a multi coffee day today, we were up with Mack last night and the vet. He had colic , but a couple
of jabs and he is ok. Why do animals and children get ill late at night????????:cuppa::cuppa::cuppa::tired::tired::tired:

It is the law, tis always darkest before dawn scenario....

Squidge now dispatched to school with

Tae Kwon Doh kit,
PE Kit (that usually stays at school that he needs today and had to wear for Football on Wednesday as he left his kit at 2 doors up and forgot to take it to school with him - grr)
2 "Information Texts with sections" check me out with the lingo :laugh:, that is posters to us normal(ish) folk
2 wrapping paper covered, gift filled shoe boxes with photos & letters from small people & £1 attached for as Squidge calls them, the "depraved" children.
Letter for Teacher asking her to give me a clue what these Phase 5 words we should be learning at home are
Lunch
Snack
Reading Record book & Reading Book
Water Bottle
Library book

:crazy:

Mattonsea

Über Member
It is the law, tis always darkest before dawn scenario....

Squidge now dispatched to school with

Tae Kwon Doh kit,
PE Kit (that usually stays at school that he needs today and had to wear for Football on Wednesday as he left his kit at 2 doors up and forgot to take it to school with him - grr)
2 "Information Texts with sections" check me out with the lingo :laugh:, that is posters to us normal(ish) folk
2 wrapping paper covered, gift filled shoe boxes with photos & letters from small people & £1 attached for as Squidge calls them, the "depraved" children.
Letter for Teacher asking her to give me a clue what these Phase 5 words we should be learning at home are
Lunch
Snack
Reading Record book & Reading Book
Water Bottle
Library book

:crazy:
Squidge will have back ache :laugh:

Hill Wimp

My Godson is 8. His bag is bigger than he is and would hurt my back if i had the wear it. It's is so silly that they have to carry that much but his mum says she can't trust it to stay at school as despite him going to a private school it still gets stolen :eek:

I'm sure it's going to damage his back. However i bet he is ok next week when he is on holiday with his mum and i :evil:

Puddles

My Godson is 8. His bag is bigger than he is and would hurt my back if i had the wear it. It's is so silly that they have to carry that much but his mum says she can't trust it to stay at school as despite him going to a private school it still gets stolen :eek:

I'm sure it's going to damage his back. However i bet he is ok next week when he is on holiday with his mum and i :evil:

Apparently in Squidge's class cloakroom things are being stolen we have had 2 jumpers stolen, apparently his are not the only ones in that cloakroom either, money has also gone missing and other things too, such as Ninja Bunny Cutlery bags it seems now... even though all the parents are aware via parent grapevine the school will not investigate nor look into it nor check pupils bags cos that would not be PC etc, when I was at school we would have all been made to empty pockets and bags!

Any further sitings of the 3 legged cat with 4 paws!! Aware that one or two have'nt been feeling themselves of late, however you won't be lonely for much longer. Another two to go down with similar symptoms in a day or two.
Expect "light rain" around 12:00 - 13:45 hrs today, following another foggy end to Thursday.
I should hope that people haven't been feeling themselves. I heard that makes you go blind:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom