Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That piece poking out underneath!!
That paw poking out underneath? I refer the honourable member to the picture provided by Puddles........

Okay. But its the first cat I've seen with four legs & five paws!
Except neither of the pictures have this number of legs and paws. Potsy has three legs and three paws in evidence. Puddles has three legs, four paws and a tail.
And this conversation is getting very surreal
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCbsH_yUvhu7pk3H-170Zr8qegreMQjwtowA8tV2VtPeFkEu-8.jpg
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

classic33

Leg End Member
Shush! Else I WILL get the big Mummy voice out!

I have finished my initial phase of a project it is not quite right, tis too floppy and stuff :angry:
Do you want to re-word that last part?

classic33

Leg End Member
Come on, service is getting slack round here, having to get the kettle on again. It'll be cold by the time anyone else is here, wasting electric, at the price of it these days.
Who wants tay? Place your orders now & Rocky you'll have to wait a bit longer than the rest, given what you've been saying about me when you thought you were safe. Cold is on its way, runny nose ordered!!
80 members, 113 guests & 14 robots. They're coming for you!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Any further sitings of the 3 legged cat with 4 paws!! Aware that one or two have'nt been feeling themselves of late, however you won't be lonely for much longer. Another two to go down with similar symptoms in a day or two.
Expect "light rain" around 12:00 - 13:45 hrs today, following another foggy end to Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom