Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
MOVING ON

My ride today was short it was wet, the only good thing was the LBS let me tootle round the car park on a 2014 Specialized Ruby :wub:. It was very nice.

He chose you then, not the other way around? ^_^

Leo and Tasha were with the CPL, in one of their homes, rather than being fostered. The cats that have chosen me, have been youngish, about three or four years old. Except for Tasha who was less than two years old.

At three months old, was Ivan past the climbing up the curtains stage?

Early next year I may be chosen by another cat. Very sadly Leo died, mostly of old age and liver failure, early in July, aged about fifteen or sixteen.

No, he was very much at the curtain climbing stage. He was very small, still is really. Fosterers had called him Ivan, we decided to keep the name and amend it to Ivan the Terrible. He came into the house and we were worried about him being scared of the other two. However he spent all his time terrorising them and pouncing on them at every opportunity. Things haven't really changed much since tbh. He is a livewire to say the least.

He chose you then, not the other way around? ^_^

Leo and Tasha were with the CPL, in one of their homes, rather than being fostered. The cats that have chosen me, have been youngish, about three or four years old. Except for Tasha who was less than two years old.

At three months old, was Ivan past the climbing up the curtains stage?

Early next year I may be chosen by another cat. Very sadly Leo died, mostly of old age and liver failure, early in July, aged about fifteen or sixteen.
:hugs:horrible when you lose one.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
<--- Do I look bovvered? :tongue:

ps This is my blending in look for whenever Phil comes over this way, got to keep up our frightening rep, init :ph34r:

@potsy you are about as scary as Bagpuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom