Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Mince Pies xx( seriously xx( I make them for Mr P and small people but have to stand outside and cook something equally smelly to overpower them it really is a labour of love making those things.

Have PM'd you @Arch ^_^

All that is left of Tudor things is a bit of wonder web and a popper which I shall do when small people are sleeping beings then I can assign those bits of information to the depths of my brain for about 5 years!

:cuppa: is needed, everyone else can have these
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTqE_X2pirD4nGAzsJ5NZHyMkV5R6IBWGpyqWtWVrtLuWWMp4T.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Well seeing as @wimpy has let us all down and started pigging out on mince pies in OCTOBER it must be time for Christmas cat :snowball:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well seeing as @wimpy has let us all down and started pigging out on mince pies in OCTOBER it must be time for Christmas cat :snowball:

Well done for changing that gross avatar, i was about to check Britains most wanted website.

Can i make this clear i DID NOT BUY the mince pie, i just consumed it. No more talk of X*** please, i want it to be over already.

But if you are offering another mince pie

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Are you by the Sea at all?

No, but there are rivers nearby for canoeing, kayaking and fishing etc.

classic33

Leg End Member
Firstly, you don't have what i would call summer temperatures up there, secondly they are coming to London before they hit France and thirdly i have seen the TDF twice before as they cycled past the end of my road. Why would i want to get cold and wet and travel to Yorkshire when i can see them on my own doorstep ( strictly speaking it's works doorstep) ?

Edit - Ooo heck Classic is about and me dissing Yorkshire too :ph34r:

Grim Reaper.jpg

--Classic33​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom