Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I know I was only winding him up :giggle:

If I ever catch you in Yorkshire I shall drag you up the Cow & Calf :evil:
I tend to stick to the other side of the Pennines, much to @potsy disgust:ph34r:

Mattonsea

Über Member
The youth wing of the family are stumbling around the house this morn, making the most of the teachers strike.
I wonder what productive things they will be doing today!!!! :cursing::cursing: :cuppa:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
The youth wing of the family are stumbling around the house this morn, making the most of the teachers strike.
I wonder what productive things they will be doing today!!!! :cursing::cursing: :cuppa:

Squidge has been told he will be doing school stuff! :evil: Evil Mummy! Carol Vorderman has assisted me in the form of worksheet books, Squidge's teacher gave us a list of "goals" for parents evening so we shall be working on them. I escaped having a gaggle of other small people here as I offered too late to have various small people. I have now landed myself with extra small peoples for "inset days" though :eek:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Squidge has been told he will be doing school stuff! :evil: Evil Mummy! Carol Vorderman has assisted me in the form of worksheet books, Squidge's teacher gave us a list of "goals" for parents evening so we shall be working on them. I escaped having a gaggle of other small people here as I offered too late to have various small people. I have now landed myself with extra small peoples for "inset days" though :eek:
Well done, far more organised , the two youngest go to the only primary in the forest which are still working , not happy bunnies today:sad::sad:. I hope you are charging for your superior child care????? do you want two grumpy teens??:cursing::cursing:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Well done, far more organised , the two youngest go to the only primary in the forest which are still working , not happy bunnies today:sad::sad:. I hope you are charging for your superior child care????? do you want two grumpy teens??:cursing::cursing:

No charge it is the mummy network you have mine I have yours thing!

Grumpy teens are most welcome they tend to change into little angelic creatures with people other than their parents :angel:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You do know it is in summer dont you :huh:

Firstly, you don't have what i would call summer temperatures up there, secondly they are coming to London before they hit France and thirdly i have seen the TDF twice before as they cycled past the end of my road. Why would i want to get cold and wet and travel to Yorkshire when i can see them on my own doorstep ( strictly speaking it's works doorstep) ?

Edit - Ooo heck Classic is about and me dissing Yorkshire too :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom