Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nihal

Veteran
Morning classic:hello:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all.

:cuppa: ? Anyone

Thank you very very very very much @Arch It is be-yoo-ti-ful! :wub: Cheered me up and will hold me in warm fuzzys for the day ahead!

I would have said this last night but I did not see it till now as I was in bed before 9 last in preparation for Maggot's wake ups! She only woke up once at 3am with a soaring temperature and now we have snot accompanying the cough yay! Once again the dawn arrived and User76 is wanting to go to school, currently running round the lounge being a horse.

Squidge is off school due to striking teachers and has made a list of things we are doing, such as biking User76 pre-school, going to Jim'N'Janes (poke office) to get blu-tack, finishing touches on tudor outfit, written tudor clothing presentation, baking cakes, doing reading homework, helping me make soup, and going to school (its is not fully closed) to collect his lunch pots he left at school yesterday!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:hugs: I hope it continues to improve.

I'm still germ free......touch wood. I just hope Classic's predictions/forecasts prove wrong.

I am like a holiday camp for germs, but a least I can speak today which I couldnt do on tuesday.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Great fun.....I sit on an Ethics Committee and we look at medical research proposals from a patient's perspective. It keeps me up to date with cutting edge research and provides some intellectual stimulation arguing through the ethical issues - a bit like a mini Moral Maze.

Today I'm meeting up with a second group of ex-work colleagues (it's bad planning as that is twice in a week) for lunch. These guys work in a separate part of the university so it'll be good to catch up on their gossip.

Sounds interesting and what an ethical minefield that field is.There must be some real dilemmas to work through i would imagine.

You are turning into a lunch lush Rocky.I hope my retirement runs along similar lines to yours :laugh:.

On a more depressing note, i have just spotted it's :rain: here now. This is not good as the BBC didn't say that it would rain today whilst i was planning my route for my :bicycle:. I'm not happy :angry: more :cuppa: needed.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Great fun.....I sit on an Ethics Committee and we look at medical research proposals from a patient's perspective. It keeps me up to date with cutting edge research and provides some intellectual stimulation arguing through the ethical issues - a bit like a mini Moral Maze.

Today I'm meeting up with a second group of ex-work colleagues (it's bad planning as that is twice in a week) for lunch. These guys work in a separate part of the university so it'll be good to catch up on their gossip.

Is that sort of like a "Think Tank" ?

Is it deciding things like can we inject people with this trial thing or give them these pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom