Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Oooh @Hill Wimp I spoke to one of the school Mummys what did the New Forest thing you did, I was informed thus

That yes it was cold and she had done lots so ner, but liked the no men thing as they are normally all grunty and competitive and that other "school mummy serious cyclists" had done it too "you know the ones that do not have "L" plates on their trailers and have proper bikes" I resisted the urge in my sleep deprived state to say "F you and the horse you rode in on then you stuck up bleep bleep" mainly cos I was in school and also cos I take downhills faster than one of those "serious cyclists" so ner :angry:
She preferred riding without with the men coz they're competitive?:blink: Hmmm.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Very true. That thread had the potential to be quite good at one point now its a 2 horse race with a rubbish bin for the s***e. ( :shy: sorry @Speicher )

I do not mind if you use very rudely words, I won't be shocked. I have used extremely rudely words occasionally.:blush: Not on this forum, admittedly.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
You two have colds, your eyes should be watering and your ears blocked oh and you are both on hallucinogenic drugs, you will forget i ever said it by tomorrow.

david_pope3.gif

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Evenings tea slurpers.

There may be radio silence from the Curtain household tomorrow night, we can have a bath for tbe first time in three weeks
:eek:

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom