Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I bet I'm more pi**ed than you once i've finished the rest of this cough medicine :cheers: :laugh:

Beetroot for tea, with a small helping of cottage pie on the side :mrpig:

You will be this not so subtle concoction is foul. It was given as a thank you so i thought i ought to try it.

Hope thats pickled beetroot.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have just had to bite my tongue on the thread you just posted on. There are a couple of nobbers on there that are just going round and round in circles without actually getting to the point of the debate. I wanted to tell him to answer your question rather than be rude.

So is that a yes for next years NF cycletta then ?

Oooh I am a picture of calm serenity, You always get a rude crispy mother equivalent when you ask a simple question...

NF Cycletta I shall let you know when I am not sleep deprived I have been known to be very rash when sleep deprived - would I be allowed to do it on Bertha?

Sorry, apologies to Lu and Puddles too.

Ex-Army Long Haired General at Home I could probably teach you a few swear words

Evenings tea slurpers.

There may be radio silence from the Curtain household tomorrow night, we can have a bath for tbe first time in three weeks

Who will be presenting Plumberwatch tomorrow?

Puddles

I'm back from my mum's. I've done the garden and started doing her tax return. How's that for multitasking :laugh:

What did you get told off for today?

I am back from my Mums too, after going there dropping off Squidge, User76 refusing to stay, going to school then running around it like a lunatic as they have re-arranged upstairs layout since I went there, finding Teacher getting given lots of goals for do before Christmas, dashing around finding a toilet, back to Mums for Haircuts, small people not me, now home checked tudor outift still is wearable after my sewing efforts and shoving chilli & twirls in front of small people for dinner.... bed soon!

Reactions: TVC

TVC

PlumberWatch will be presented by Lu tomorrow morning, whilst I will take over for the afternoon programme where, if all goes to plan, I will be taught how to drive the boiler, receive the bill and wave the plumbers farewell.

Later in the evening will be PlumberWatch Afterhours which will feature a review of the work undertaken, all presented from a big deep bubblebath.

TVC

I'm hoping it'll be Merlot, might get more sense :giggle:
:reading:

Hill Wimp

Ha ha - I wasn't told off, I must be in her good books.

I spent a lot of time on the phone telling off her bank. She always relied on my father for anything financial and has a complete blank spot when it comes to money. She gets very confused when they offer her products or say that she should change her deposit account to one which pays a tiddly bit more interest. She also can't say no, worrying that the bank will be upset. So every so often I have to unravel things that's she's got herself into.

The bank say that they are trying to help. I've said to them that I want them to leave her alone or else we'll switch to a competitor. They can't seem to get into the mindset of a confused and slightly scared 81 year old.

It's poxy Barclays by the way :ninja:

First Direct are excellent. Been with them from the very beginning. Pretty sharp too. I did an unusually large shop in Waitrose one day and when i came to pay my card was stopped and they rang me almost immediately to check it was me using it. I was quite impressed.

Puddles

Natwest are alright would not do Lloyds or Barclays.

My Mum keeps asking me to put her online with her banking and so far I have avoided assisting her to do that out of vagueness, it is bad enough the calls I get about the pooter, let alone what call I would get about online banking that would freak her out even more as it is money related.

On this NF Cycletta thingy I just looked at their website, if I did one of the distances, probably *mumble mumble* and took User76 on a weehoo therefore meaning she was pedaling too, would she also get a goody bag and all the other bits if registered? You have to wear a helmet and stuff on it don't you? Oh the shame revealing my non-sensible shark helmet :shy:

602-9900_PI_1000261MN?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$.jpg

Hill Wimp

Natwest are alright would not do Lloyds or Barclays.

My Mum keeps asking me to put her online with her banking and so far I have avoided assisting her to do that out of vagueness, it is bad enough the calls I get about the pooter, let alone what call I would get about online banking that would freak her out even more as it is money related.

On this NF Cycletta thingy I just looked at their website, if I did one of the distances, probably *mumble mumble* and took User76 on a weehoo therefore meaning she was pedaling too, would she also get a goody bag and all the other bits if registered? You have to wear a helmet and stuff on it don't you? Oh the shame revealing my non-sensible shark helmet :shy:

602-9900_PI_1000261MN?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$.jpg
Yes all of you could do it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom