Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
001_zps3886df0b.jpg

Here is Mack , we just rescued him this morning . He is a Belgium warm blood in a sad state. No grass no hard feed and care. He has had his first
feed and woofed it down . He was so hungry he was eating thistles . Fingers crossed he will pull through. He should be 800kg but is 400???
Poor lad. I guess if he doesn't have any underlying issues/conditions he will pull through ok.
So sad. Had a friend rescue an Arab mare in much worse condition. She was doing pretty well considering, but then she somehow got tangled up in wire in the fields. Had to be put down. It was soul destroying :sad: Don't know where the bloody wire came from as there were several of us going through that field every day.

001_zps3886df0b.jpg

Here is Mack , we just rescued him this morning . He is a Belgium warm blood in a sad state. No grass no hard feed and care. He has had his first
feed and woofed it down . He was so hungry he was eating thistles . Fingers crossed he will pull through. He should be 800kg but is 400???
What will you do with him once you've got him fit again?

Lullabelle

Banana
001_zps3886df0b.jpg

Mack is gorgeous. A very lucky horse :thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
001_zps3886df0b.jpg

He'll be right, lots of TLC and a good feed up, at the rescue centre we had a Mare in foal who arrived in worse condition, she pulled through so did the baba, it was lovely to see them both when they were all restored to health with the wind up their tails prancing around.

Go Mack!

Yes we will have to have daily Mackwatch updates!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
P.S. I have just been informed I won a custom baking stamp!

One of ten picked out of 13,000 worldwide!

The surprise is it is from Good To Know Magazine's "Victorious Cupcakes" lady who's little girl used to go to school with Samuel so I just had a "Is it you? Or someone else? Mail along with the prize notification :laugh:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So whats happening with the plumbers then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom