Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Fizz with nibbles, white with ham croquettes and a green salad, red with almond-stuffed roast loin of pork with smoked paprika potatoes and veggies, dessert wine with a fantastic lemony iced creamy thing (technical term) and a cask-strength Caol Ila single malt.
I have friends who are far more accomplished cooks than I could ever hope to be.

I was beginning to think that was one of your FNTTTPub and wanted to know which pub ?

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Heh-heh. The worst WNRttP I ever did was when the Jolly Waggoner at Ardeley had Marstones Pedigree on BOGOF :cheers:. A couple of us had six pints each and rode home. I'm not proud of that. Not at all.

Hill Wimp

@Puddles get training, there will be another cycletta in the spring at Beaulieu dates to be announced :thumbsup:

Hill Wimp

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Puddles get training, there will be another cycletta in the spring at Beaulieu dates to be announced :thumbsup:

:laugh: What is this training you speak of? It has taken me over a year to work up to 10 miles lol, mind you I kid myself with the thought that should I rid myself of Maggot, trailer & miscellaneous shopping/rubbish I probably could go faster and for longer distances.

I just noticed on my face ache that the School Run Cycling Mums did it today too, notice they didn't ask me oh I wonder why :laugh:.

The other day I did have a smug grin to myself when another Mum who does the pre-school to school dash and has one of those all expensive bikes and rapha gear asked me how I dared to go down the big hill to school so fast as I passed her at warp speed
smiley_ROFL.gif
(she did the New Forest thing today)

I thought that is what downhills are for, putting it in highest gear and getting a whizz up, plus it helps that I have trailer encouragement as User76 shouts "faster faster"

Bertha might cause a stir at those things and would probably throw a fit I think of her as the female version of "Marchant" in the Rankin books she has very anthropomorphic qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom