Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pay attention page 2867

We want photos next week or we won't believe you
You can have photos of everything except me :laugh:

I'm back, i did your earlier likes whilst drinking :cuppa: in Winchester Services, not a patch on my Chai. I digress,

@London Female, @Saluki and i did the 50 mile Cycletta Sportive in the New Forest today and it rained and rained and rained. However despite that, i puncture and many parts of Salukis body shouting arghhhh we had a great time. We were fuelled by jelly babies and Haribos. The ride was on a beautiful route and no sight of any nasty locals disrupting the event. All was well and @potsy my ugly mudguards were fab so View attachment 30749

Anyway here's our trusty steeds a slick Deft, a Chic Thorn Audaux and my Spech View attachment 30750

and here is us at the end, bedraggled but still smiling. From the left, me. London Female and Saluki View attachment 30751
I've worked out my problem. Me, my bike, and my nice big saddle bag thingy....:sad:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I've worked out my problem. Me, my bike, and my nice big saddle bag thingy....:sad:

Rubbish and we have to have a photo of at least your face and proof that you did it.

Here is one before we started today, we are somewhat drier and well wrapped up in plenty of layers

DSCF1119.JPG

Hill Wimp

The Giant might have been a better option, but I've gone for using the Marin. And I have to carry stuff with me. You never know what you're going to need.......... oh dear................

Spare inner tube, tyre levers,gas canister thingy, tissues, money, phone, camera possibly and maybe a wet wipe pack. You don't need anything else. My rain jacket has a big pocket in the rear and most went in there. I also had a little Topeak bag on my top bar.

What else could you possibly need ?

Hill Wimp

Who is who in that photo?

Saluki, me and London Female.

Spare inner tube, tyre levers,gas canister thingy, tissues, money, phone, camera possibly and maybe a wet wipe pack. You don't need anything else. My rain jacket has a big pocket in the rear and most went in there. I also had a little Topeak bag on my top bar.

What else could you possibly need ?
All of those. No wet wipes. Tissues. A gel for emergencies. More tissues. Fleece (cos I always get cold when I stop). Spare charger for phone so I can keep Strava-ing. Bike lock. A few fig rolls (today only). Dunno - stuff.....

Hill Wimp

All of those. No wet wipes. Tissues. A gel for emergencies. More tissues. Fleece (cos I always get cold when I stop). Spare charger for phone so I can keep Strava-ing. Bike lock. A few fig rolls (today only). Dunno - stuff.....

You will be wearing your fleece next week im pretty sure of that and you will be with your bike so you won't need to lock it. Hubby can wait with it whilst you nip off round the back of a tree.

You will be wearing your fleece next week im pretty sure of that.
I'm struggling on the clothing front. I know what works for hot weather, but I've not had to do cold weather stuff yet, and then it does warmish/cold/hot/rain and I struggle. I think the winter stuff I've bought is still too heavy duty for Autumn, but will be good for Winter. And I tend to get quite hot and don't like to have woolies on if I can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom