Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just unpacked £25 worth of Indian tea. A treat to myself, i know how to live.

Inside are 14 free sachets of different blends so today i am giving Cardomom a go. Im on my second cup and it's really very nice. I was a bit dubious as things never taste the same at home as they do when you are in India.

TVC

PlumberWatch

First cup of tea has been served, good progress is being made, they are working away stripping out the old cylinder and header tanks.

Come back later for more news.....

London Female

Über Member
I think there must have been a blip. I would say it was about 13-14. I would still have to draft your wheel :rolleyes:
@hopless500 @London Female had a great handlebar bag which i think came from Decathlon

Yes it was from Decathlon, cost around £11 I think
http://www.decathlon.co.uk/25-l-handlebar-bag-id_5994533.html

It was recommended on another thread somewhere. I removed my larger Altura bag and used this one. I was able to cram quite a lot into the Decathlon bag and trust me, I am really not used to travelling so light but it worked well.

Arch

Married to Night Train
PlumberWatch

First cup of tea has been served, good progress is being made, they are working away stripping out the old cylinder and header tanks.

Come back later for more news.....

Are you serving them biscuits on a platter like you did for us?

NT says keep the old cylinders to weigh in!

TVC

Are you serving them biscuits on a platter like you did for us?

NT says keep the old cylinders to weigh in!

Plain digestives for them, they are taking everything away, I know there is a few quid of copper going (we get £4/kg at work), but I just want it sorted.

TVC

Plumbertwatch

The airing cupboard is stripped out and they are moving on to the boiler. I could do with another cuppa, but they still have the water off.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Plain digestives for them, they are taking everything away, I know there is a few quid of copper going (we get £4/kg at work), but I just want it sorted.
fingers crossed.jpg

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom