Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Hmmm...:blush:
I had two glasses of fizz, 2 of a Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc, much the same of a Spanish Red, a glass of dessert wine and a reasonable splosh of Scotch. Between four of us we killed 3 1/2 bottles, and I certainly held my end up :cheers:

Is that wine tasting with a Scotch dessert?

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
To be fair, I didn't ride further because it was utterly filthy.
To gain an impression of how wet it was, consider a cyclist snugly, or even smugly, attired in water-resistant trousers, a waterproof soft-shell, and waterproof gloves.
Now imagine them being towed upside-down behind a speedboat.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
To gain an impression of how wet it was, consider a cyclist snugly, or even smugly, attired in water-resistant trousers, a waterproof soft-shell, and waterproof gloves.

:laugh: thats how i felt today in the New Forest on the sportive

@hopless500 @London Female had a great handlebar bag which i think came from Decathlon
I've also got a top bar bag for nibbles - and more tissues:blush:

As we were doing the last 10 miles, I did say that if you considered the phrase "like a drowned rat" that "like a boatful of drowned rats (plural)" would be much more apt.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Is that wine tasting with a Scotch dessert?
Fizz with nibbles, white with ham croquettes and a green salad, red with almond-stuffed roast loin of pork with smoked paprika potatoes and veggies, dessert wine with a fantastic lemony iced creamy thing (technical term) and a cask-strength Caol Ila single malt.
I have friends who are far more accomplished cooks than I could ever hope to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom