Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
th_smiley20raspberry20spitting.gif
Didn't want a lend anyway so ner :thumbsup:
door.gif

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello:
Cardomen:cuppa: for me this morning

I had a lovely lie in as i am off work, not sure if i mentioned that :giggle:

Just checked my cycling shoes in the airing cupboard and they are very nearly dry so maybe tomorrow i will hit the local lanes. My knee still hurts though, not sure what i have done to it but it won't hurt to rest it. Works wonders for Potsy:biggrin:

Ooo countdown until the plumbers arrival at TVC Towers !

Hill Wimp

Of course, having wet shoes could be the perfect excuse for buying a new pair, Hils :smile:

Shoes are like bikes, the right number is always n+1

I'm now psyching up for my run. Then it's lunch with two ex-work colleagues in Guildford. It is always strange going back to a place where you worked for 12 years and being an outsider. It'll be nice to catch up and hear all the gossip.

Have a good time, hope you are letting the train take the strain.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all, :cuppa: please!

TVC

Good morning Viewers

After last years successful series of WindowFitterWatch I would like to welcome you to a new series of PlumberWatch.

You join us as two plumbers turn up 15 minutes early and start laying carpet protector rolls throughout the house. Both appear to be mature examples of the Plumber species with lots of experience. So far things are very encouraging.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I'll be the one in the shabby raincoat with a carnation in my button hole carrying a copy of yesterday's Times.

Yesterday's times would be very heavy you should have chosen a lighter version :laugh:

My Avatar is one of Jeanne Lorioz paintings I like her stuff

I have choices this morning I can either go to Bitterne and trawl charity shops for a white frilly looking shirt/blouse for Squidge's tudor costume whilst Mum has her eyes tested or I can stay here and let Mum do the looking...

Mattonsea

Über Member
Yesterday's times would be very heavy you should have chosen a lighter version :laugh:

My Avatar is one of Jeanne Lorioz paintings I like her stuff

I have choices this morning I can either go to Bitterne and trawl charity shops for a white frilly looking shirt/blouse for Squidge's tudor costume whilst Mum has her eyes tested or I can stay here and let Mum do the looking...
Do the Charity Shop, you will never no what else you might find???

Hill Wimp

Good morning Viewers

After last years successful series of WindowFitterWatch I would like to welcome you to a new series of PlumberWatch.

You join us as two plumbers turn up 15 minutes early and start laying carpet protector rolls throughout the house. Both appear to be mature examples of the Plumber species with lots of experience. So far things are very encouraging.
:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom