Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I am now reclining with:cuppa: the M3 was full of those with second homes in the country returning to their Icebergs pads in London:angry:

Tsk & Pfft at Winchester Services you would have been about 20 minute drive from me, you could have come visited and had roast pork dinner to re-fuel
blowing-a-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well done on the ride it was very cold out there today the rain was freezing!

I have, haven't I? :biggrin:

I've yet to find out if he can knit, but I can do that for both of us!

I am going to attempt finger knitting and Mum has promised to show me knitting (again) apparently she showed me before I am also promising I am going to do more crochet and she promised to show me how to "turn".

Try NT on finger knitting apparently small people can do it easily too.

When TVC and I first got together he introduced me to the Next Generation with Picard, Riker etc.. we then tried Deep Space Nine and Voyager, neither was of any interest. Then they went back to the very beginning with Captain Archer, that wasn't very good either apart from loosing gravity whilst Archer was in the shower (1 for the girls). I have seen a few with Bill Shatner but Picard will always be my favourite just as all Doctor Who fans have their favourite Doctor.

Star Trek all of them, Voyager yes - Deep Space nine, also Babylon 5 was quite good, plus Stargate, Stargate Atlantis - did not like the space ship series can't remember what it is called now, Star Wars the old ones plus the 1st new one, then the other two are rubbish.

aaaaahhh, that's a job I would like

In "An Idiot Abroad" the one where he went with Warwick Davis they dressed up as pandas to get close and see them I nearly wet myself laughing.

SNF13TV1B-300_1636819a.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Tsk & Pfft at Winchester Services you would have been about 20 minute drive from me, you could have come visited and had roast pork dinner to re-fuel
blowing-a-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif

Now she tells me !

Evenings!!
I am a complete disgrace. I have done a truly heroic 2 miles today, to go and retrieve the car.:thumbsdown:
:headshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom