Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just had an answer back from Tapatalk and I have posted it on that thread if anyone want to read it.

I was just looking for that thread but can't find it now .

TVC

Hey, come back and join the fight :gun: :laugh:

Made it through the working day, 1 more to go before a nice weekend off to rest and recuperate, where's nurse TVC when you need his services? :whistle:
I'm back. We cut today short on account of Winter suddenly deciding to turn up. Walking in 30mph winds with a dodgy back is not much fun. I will leave the updates on how we spent our Anniversary to Lu.

Anyway, let me get my uniform on and stick the stethoscope in the fridge, where is our own little ball of snot then?

Hill Wimp

Rocky don't give in to bullys. Keep posting and using those smilies. :thumbsup:

On another note i am home in time for once to listen to PM in real time hurrah
:hyper:

TVC

You might need some self-medication.....someone has stolen 33% of your posts.

By the way, welcome back <smile>

(I'd use a smilie but the CAD people want them banned)
Yeah but I get to race to 10000 again with someone else. The big advantage is my posts to likes ratio has shot up, making it look like I'm more popular than I am.

Anyway, those CAD types should go and find their own clique :thumbsup:

Hill Wimp

I'm back. We cut today short on account of Winter suddenly deciding to turn up. Walking in 30mph winds with a dodgy back is not much fun. I will leave the updates on how we spent our Anniversary to Lu.

Anyway, let me get my uniform on and stick the stethoscope in the fridge, where is our own little ball of snot then?
:laugh:

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom