Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr P did indeed take pity on me, I bribed him with bacon sandwiches sammiches and unspeakables so now I don't have to drive the wretched car. Just had some chocolate choklit digestive suggestive biscuits bikkits they were quite tasty nom nom with my :cuppa: whilst I await his return with soft rolls to fill with lovely lully thick fick bacon.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm feeling a bit grumpy about Shaun's recent changes to CC. I've lost 5,000 odd posts from my total and he's removing the use of Tapatalk app. All trivial stuff you may say but I just wish he wouldn't keep doing it
I seem to have lost rather a lot too. Don't know how many but I'm pretty sure the likes were about 50% of the total. Now the likes are ahead :thumbsdown:
Don't quite understand the reasoning. Heigh Ho.

potsy

Rambler
I'm feeling a bit grumpy about Shaun's recent changes to CC. I've lost 5,000 odd posts from my total and he's removing the use of Tapatalk app. All trivial stuff you may say but I just wish he wouldn't keep doing it
Nobody likes change, especially the elderly :laugh:

I'm now wondering whether to try a new pone browser rather than the standard one on my Samsung, maybe @phil(l)ip can advise? :scratch:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:bravo:@Rockymountain

I'm a bit dim round tablets etc but can't you just log in through your browser and tick the stay logged in bit or are you not happy because you access several forums from one place like Phil ?

bunnies_cups-4243-1-_tplq.jpg

Nihal

Veteran
:bravo:@Rockymountain

I'm a bit dim round tablets etc but can't you just log in through your browser and tick the stay logged in bit or are you not happy because you access several forums from one place like Phil ?

There a problem with viewing in tablets,you need to constantly resize the screen,zoom in or out to read text properly:wacko:.You couldn't guess the difference between the screen of a person playing fruit ninja(it a game where you cut up fruits with swipes on the screen:rolleyes:) and a person trying to read a forum on browser,too many fingerprints on the screen.And then there are the chances where you might "accidentally" like a post which you don't like:whistle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Tell me about .......... constant "improvements" .............. I was under the impression an improvement made things better :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom