Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hd-wallpapers-pictures-cats-fighting-play-wallpaper-1680x1050-wallpaper.jpg
:laugh:
how apt
:laugh:

I think it is tongue in cheek not proper moaning well I am taking it that way, one person on my ignore list is enough, anymore and I go bye byes as clearly this would not be the correct place for my wiffle...

Is it Thursday today? I keep thinking it is Friday.
You stay right where you are Puddles, you're going nowhere.........however, they* can go **** themselves. Beats me why if they hate it so much, they have such a compulsion to visit and then go and be sarky about it elsewhere. Small things and all that ....

* the unmentionable ignored person, not the tongue in cheek person

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx3MG-U2Tzh-SPMRAdksxZ4rsxXFsm9I0NTJA5_HazTe9gNGar.jpg

Anyone for a pair of these?

Nope I shall have these
bunny-slippers.jpg

@Rockymountain just confused me by asking about tea in another thread and so I did not peer and I answered it in a Tea? like fashion and now I just appear like I feel, I shall get a grip on today and shake head up bum syndrome.

In fact, should I really be driving I blame the whole car driving road trip yesterday entirely on my state of mind today, I would ask Mr P to go but I don't fink he will wear it today especially as he will insist dried peas & pearl barley are in the complicated aisle!

classic33

Leg End Member
Look stop it with the floppy, cutie , bunny slipper thing its only going to whined certain sections of the forum up when they constantly
scrutinise what goes on here. :laugh::laugh::laugh: . Bloody hell look out the window to see the crap that goes on in the world, check out who is going to win the Noble
Peace Prize tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSLO, Norway — A record 259 nominations have been received for this year's Nobel Peace Prize.
The previous record of 241 nominations was in 2011.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Mr P did indeed take pity on me, I bribed him with bacon sandwiches sammiches and unspeakables so now I don't have to drive the wretched car. Just had some chocolate choklit digestive suggestive biscuits bikkits they were quite tasty nom nom with my :cuppa: whilst I await his return with soft rolls to fill with lovely lully thick fick bacon.

Busy wrapping stuff for the niece and nephew

32519-Black-and-white-kitten-playing-with-gift-bag-and-wrap-white-background.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom