Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:hello: everyone.

Tea? is out of the cupboard again I see ^_^ and a thread has been started by one of the CA&D regulars moaning about it.:thumbsdown: What's so threatening about a bit of friendly banter?:unsure:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Morning all. an amazing star filled sky this morning at 4am, the plough is back , I think is cant be seen in the summer??
Chilly and fresh:cold::cold::cold:
The Plough (Ursa Major) is one of the fixtures in the night sky. It just shifts orientation through the year but stays in sight, at least for us northern hemisphere dwellers.

Nihal

Veteran
I still don't see why Shaun put the Tea? Outside the forum games section(I know its not a game,but its still a long thread)............as for coffee,I realized it makes me sleep longer than I usually do, then gives me a headache when I wake up:laugh::scratch:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Okay, I may have jumped to conclusions about the CA&D thing.

He's still started a thread moaning about us though.

I think it is tongue in cheek not proper moaning well I am taking it that way, one person on my ignore list is enough, anymore and I go bye byes as clearly this would not be the correct place for my wiffle...

Is it Thursday today? I keep thinking it is Friday.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I think it is tongue in cheek not proper moaning well I am taking it that way, one person on my ignore list is enough, anymore and I go bye byes as clearly this would not be the correct place for my wiffle...
I think you are probably right.

What I like is that the person I suspect is the one on your ignore list claims to dislike Tea? intensely, yet takes the time to keep up to date with what we've written. That's very sweet.;)
I still don't see why Shaun put the Tea? Outside the forum games section(I know its not a game,but its still a long thread)............as for coffee,I realized it makes me sleep longer than I usually do, then gives me a headache when I wake up:laugh::scratch:
It's another rearrangement. The sub forum was games and long running threads. Now it's just games. No idea about the reason unless Shaun wants to enlighten us, but it may be something technical as posts in "games" aren't being counted again.

Last edited:

Puddles

I think you are probably right.

What I like is that the person I suspect is the one on your ignore list claims to dislike Tea? intensely, yet takes the time to keep up to date with what we've written. That's very sweet.;).

Probably those sorts of people tend to. I am not saying nuffink more else @coffeejo will slap my legs so happy happy thoughts people :biggrin:

Small people are all installed in schools, Mr P is cutting logs so I NEED to go and watch from the warmth of the kitchen, he has taken his jumper off the t-shirt might be next :laugh:

Puddles

Aww are we not kicking off again, makes the day go quicker :boxing:
hd-wallpapers-pictures-cats-fighting-play-wallpaper-1680x1050-wallpaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom