Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Blimey. NT and I are properly grown up. We just bought a carpet.
I've just mended the fountain, and now I'm looking at sheds.
*weeps*

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I was aged 24-33 in that decade, in the prime of my life. I was busy working hard in my factory job to save up to go to university, then immersed in solitude at university, and after that caught up in a stressful tech job. For me, the 80s were only matched for awfulness by the 60s, 70s, 90s, and 00s! So far, the 10s are heading the same way, with a near-death twist to spice the decade up!

I'm hoping to still be around for the 20s, and that my retirement will be better than what went before ...

In more cheerful news - I found my 4 years at the end of the 50s to be acceptable! (Maybe I was just too young to know any better ... :whistle:)
Geesh you're almost as old as my mom

It's a muscle just above my right hip, thankfully nothing to do with the spine. With stocktaking at work this week I've been slinging around a lot of heavy stuff and I've known about it at the end of the day. Yesterday I grabbed the air tank out of the back of the car and that's when it went.
So just rest and ibuprofen until it sorts itself out.

The past couple of weeks have been very frustrating, Lu and I are that annoying couple who sail through life with no dramas whilst everyone else struggles, but it looks like life has caught up with us for a bit.

So, where's Nurse Curtain when you need him/her/it.
:hugs:hope it sorts itself out quickly.

Reactions: TVC

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Cycling is a funny thing sometimes you can be arsed to go out but when you do you love it ................... what's all that about :scratch:

These days I am finding that I need longer and longer rides to satisfy my inner cycling chimp and it takes me about 25 miles just to warm up, at this rate I will need to find a bigger country to live in :bicycle:

We would certainly welcome you over here!

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Mini pancakes for breakfast

Attachments

• mini pancakes.jpg
    mini pancakes.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 29

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're back, didn't go to the railway, too late. So now we're going outside to smash up an exploratory corner of the concrete in the front garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom