Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all.

The back is properly done in, at the moment it looks like the trip to Aldeburgh might be off :cry:

:ohmy: Hope it sorts itself out in time. A nice massage should do the trick:thumbsup:

Reactions: TVC

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all.

The back is properly done in, at the moment it looks like the trip to Aldeburgh might be off :cry:

Chiropractor ? I supose it depends what the damage is. I know when I ouched my back a chiropractor sorted me out really well. My back had gone into spasm so I would get half way across a room and just freeze I could not move same with turning over in bed.

TVC

It's a muscle just above my right hip, thankfully nothing to do with the spine. With stocktaking at work this week I've been slinging around a lot of heavy stuff and I've known about it at the end of the day. Yesterday I grabbed the air tank out of the back of the car and that's when it went.
So just rest and ibuprofen until it sorts itself out.

The past couple of weeks have been very frustrating, Lu and I are that annoying couple who sail through life with no dramas whilst everyone else struggles, but it looks like life has caught up with us for a bit.

So, where's Nurse Curtain when you need him/her/it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're going to draw a plan of upstairs to help our flooring decision then go out and look at flooring and deliver some logs and my laptop to NT's mate and then pop over to the railway maybe.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm happy to try on your nurse's uniform, if that would help :giggle:

I hope your back improves......chill, snooze on the sofa, have a few glasses of something nice, eat cake and crisps and have some nice meals out.

Here's a man :hugs: - I've put my special aftershave on for you :laugh:

I can sense he is feeling better already :wacko:

phil_hg_uk

By the way, I'm just back from my ride....38 miles (before you ask), we did a few new roads on the way to Hertford. I've been struggling to enjoy my rides recently but I seem to have got my mojo back (I don't know what a mojo is but Potsy has got one, so I thought I'd better get one) :giggle:

Cycling is a funny thing sometimes you can be arsed to go out but when you do you love it ................... what's all that about :scratch:

These days I am finding that I need longer and longer rides to satisfy my inner cycling chimp and it takes me about 25 miles just to warm up, at this rate I will need to find a bigger country to live in :bicycle:

phil_hg_uk

Good because I've tried the uniform on and I've split a few of the seams....

runAway.gif

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Cycling is a funny thing sometimes you can be arsed to go out but when you do you love it ................... what's all that about :scratch:

These days I am finding that I need longer and longer rides to satisfy my inner cycling chimp and it takes me about 25 miles just to warm up, at this rate I will need to find a bigger country to live in :bicycle:

It always takes me 10 miles or so to warm up and then there is very little to stop me, think im just going to carry on and have coffee in Paris :becool:

EDIT - apart from the odd hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom