Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Everything crossed for you TVC.

Have you tried gently stretching the muscle ? I had a nasty fall off a horse a few years back and i was left with constant lower right back muscular pain. As part of my treatment i did rehabilitation pilates as my core muscles eventually became quite poor and one of the exercises i was given, which i still do today is a simple lie on your back, knees up, feet flat on the floor and move your knees together to the left, then the right. Need to do it for about 3 minutes.

This always loosens up that muscle nicely for me.
The hoped for small miracle has happened, I stood up and reached for a glass of water, as I did there was a click and the pain vanished, just feel slightly bruised now, so I will take it easy in case I reverse it again.

classic33

Leg End Member

Arch

Married to Night Train
The hoped for small miracle has happened, I stood up and reached for a glass of water, as I did there was a click and the pain vanished, just feel slightly bruised now, so I will take it easy in case I reverse it again.
:wayhey:

Well we've smashed up a couple of square metres of 4" thick concrete and found sand and old broken up tarmac beneath. It's going to take a lot of organic matter to make good soil but at least we've made a start. We'll do a run to the tip with the rubble so far tomorrow before I go back to York.

I also bought a bottle of cheap gin at sainsburys earlier to take advantage of double points, so when I get home I can make sloe gin...

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So I had my lunch and thought I will have a little lay down ............... wake up and its dark .............. oooopppps ........... was going to wash the car, mow the lawn and go for a little :bicycle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom