Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:surrender:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Does that mean you don't wash your pots an d pans after you cook as well?
that reminds me, I read once they ultra pasturize milk there so you don't have to refrigerate it.... is that true?
We have normal pasteurised milk, known as fresh milk, which needs to be kept in the fridge. We also have Ultra Heat Treated milk, known as UHT or long life milk, which can be stored in a cupboard until it's opened but then should be stored in the fridge. The advantage is that until opened the UHT stuff has a much longer shelf life. I use it because I can keep several cartons in the cupboard and not risk running out.

And a quid is just another word for a pound in money, like a buck is a dollar.

We've been painting again, room doors and cupboard doors this time plus trips out to wickes and B&Q (big DIY stores)

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
:laugh:

I used to have horses in my younger years, i only ever had one gelding ( castrated male) apart from the fact mares are far more intelligent i just couldn't stand doing a particular and regular part of his grooming shall we say.
Ah come on cleaning the sheath isn't that bad...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Which reminds me. I'm vaguely remembering a scene in a sitcom or film where a couple or two friends are painting a room and one playfully dots the other's nose with paint and it escalates until one rolls a roller down the other's face. I keep thinking it's The Good Life, but might be getting it confused with that scene in the fancy hotel restaurant where they smear food on each other....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom