Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I wasn't ever impressionable so I guess it didn't make any difference for me but I have to say it wasn't cleaning a geldings sheath or holding a giant fake vagina while a mean stud thrusts on top of a phantom that put me off men, it was men who did that all on there own!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Changing the subject. :cuppa:, anyone?
:hello:

Just had toast and marmite to keep me going til tonight. Didn't have breakfast so had a delicious bacon butty at the coffee stop and then (because everyone else was taking soooooo long to drink and eat up :whistle:) went back for another :cuppa: and a nomalicious flapjack. It was healthy - lots of seeds and nuts and dried fruit :angel:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have not been out for a ride today, it was planned but ........ and i will not be going out tomorrow as i'm having lunch with my parents and i will never get on my bike after that.:mrpig:

What a simply dreadful cyclist i am.:ph34r:

However i have drunk copious amounts of tea today and i have just eaten a chicken fajita and a bar of chocolate and i am drinking a nice merlot.:mrpig::cheers:

Is there any hope for me ?:becool:

Mattonsea

Über Member
@Mattonsea you should be polishing and tweeking the bike tomorrow for your century sportive.

Good luck and i hope your local knowledge of the NF enables your to divert to a shorter route if necessary.

:bravo:
Bossy:thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Thanks for all the congratulations, my round, what's everyone having?

Beer please. Well done TVC!

We've done a lot of painting today, and cleaned up the velux for painting. Tomorrow we're going to look at flooring, take some logs and my laptop to NT's mate* and then maybe pop over to the railway for the steam gala.

*insert joke about logging on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom