Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No la la la la la la la la

Thankfully i have got Potsy here entertaining me :hyper: to stop me getting :angry:
Sort of like your own court jester/fool?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A few years ago we were out for a walk and when we got to a field there were 2 couples, townies, 1 lady joked about whether the farmer would mind if she tried to milk the cow, that I would have loved to have seen, it was a BULL!
Somebody must have that job, so farmers can artificially inseminate pedigree cows! (I'm now waiting for somebody to tell me that they have the bovine equivalent of an inflatable sex doll to carry out the 'milking' task!)

classic33

Leg End Member
Have a pile of school trousers waiting to be turned up, sewing machine kaput.

Motor is working, needle not going up and down - any ideas CycleChatters? Are sewing machine repairs expensive?
Is there a belt(usually rubber) still attached to the motor & does it still move?

classic33

Leg End Member
Somebody must have that job, so farmers can artificially inseminate pedigree cows! (I'm now waiting for somebody to tell me that they have the bovine equivalent of an inflatable sex doll to carry out the 'milking' task!)
No, last seen done by inserting a needle up the full lenght of anaethatised piece of anatomy. Needle about 12 inches long. I had the job of holding the full ones.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
WikiHow said:
WARNING
Never attempt this unless you are a licensed veterinarian. Even so, as a licensed veterinarian there is no real need to follow the steps of this article due to the fact you would have already been shown and trained to do this in veterinary college!
Ha ha - that's my fledgling plan for a career in bull milking cancelled then! :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I just wanted to say I think I've lost about 15 pounds in the last week (sorry I don't get the 'stone' thing). Not from riding though.... I found this really great diet once back in my early 20's called "the poor mans diet" it works really well the trick is to be so poor you have no money for food!
14 pounds to a stone. However lbs over your side of the water are differrent to ours, this side of the water. Weight wise that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom