Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Your waiting on a parcel delivery?

I have ordered something and got notification it had been despatched on Tuesday, Royal Mail dropped a card Wednesday, the earliest i can collect is today, i go to collect said parcel and it's not there. Got to wait for Saturday deliveries to end at 2pm to see if parcel man has it on the van.

If not where is my parcel that i need for next weekend ?:angry:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Right upstairs is clean, dishwasher emptied & filled, small people have just stuffed poached egg and birthday cake, housework was not helped by small over excited people arguing over a bloody remote control mini that - oh wonder of wonders the guitar giving Nanny also gave him for birthday.... so the rest will have to wait...

Quick :cuppa: before slinging them both in the bath and hopping in the shower where I can issue instructions at them in the bath and dressing us all presentable like, dashing to the cashpoint and then dashing to Mum & Dad's ready to be squished between two car seats to travel to bowling in the big city at 1!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You'll be at the back it won't matter :tongue:

Only if we are going up hill, otherwise i'm usually in second :rofl: however i have recently discovered the delights of more mileage and slower speed.

This = cake stop which i never did before, now i'm converted.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I just wanted to say I think I've lost about 15 pounds in the last week (sorry I don't get the 'stone' thing). Not from riding though.... I found this really great diet once back in my early 20's called "the poor mans diet" it works really well the trick is to be so poor you have no money for food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom