Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

One thing I like about it is that you can make the keys bigger so my monkey hands can type on it properly without hitting 2 keys at once.
Yep, Android seems to jump and try to add text to a quote if I start a word with I. This doesn't. Think I may stick with it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Let's see how this works then. Ooh spooky, it's guessing my words.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Let's try the bigger keyboard...

Yup, ok. May be some random spaces while I adjust to selecting words.

Oh hang on. How do I close the keyboard to see the Post Reply button?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Cheers! We like a jaunt to Hebden Bridge. Whereabouts are the shop and recycling place?

At least I can now reply in proper English!
Hebden Computers is on Market Street (the main road through HB), same side as the Co-op.
Dot-communications is in a couple of rooms in Salem Mill which is the large building down the side street next to the Co-op. IIRC, you did the Mellow Fruitfulness*** audax a few years back from that same mill?

Give both a ring to see what they have in stock and when they would be open.

If you and NT come over and fancy a walk to a cafe with me, we could do the walk to Heptonstall that I had planned for NT & me earlier in the year.

*** PS That event takes place at 10:00 tomorrow, Sun 6th Oct. Its longer sister event 'Season of Mists' starts an hour earlier. Both are scenic, both are hilly, and you can enter 'on the line' - just print out an entry form from the audax website and fill it in before you go. See the audax calendar for details, and this thread to see who else from CC plans to ride.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:angry: cycling suspended until further notice by Royal Mail --- don't ask i may rant

:cuppa: & :cuppa: & probably more :cuppa: needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom