Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Morning

:cuppa: the collect a parcel at the depot before :bicycle:

Very dull and overcast outside but dry and its not supposed to rain.

Arch

Married to Night Train
replying on here on my phone is a right pain. for some reason i dont get predictive text on here and if i dont notice a mistake i cant seem to be able to reposition the cursor to corrrct it. i get ptedictive text on yacf and twitter, why not here?

looks like i'll be reading only for a bit, this is so bloody frustrating. i cant even get punctuation like normal by just holding down the letter key, i end up with the letter i dont want as wella! like that a. i have to switch keyboard view.
resizing the old site was a pain but at least i could reply easily. :rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm quite quick when I have predictive text and auto correct, but without them I'm slower than my mum trying to text. To be fair, she touch types on a proper keyboard a million times faster than me.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The little computer shop in Hebden Bridge has reconditioned netbooks for under £100 and our computer recycling charity organisation has laptops for about £100. I'm sure that you could get even better deals in York or Manchester!

Cheers! We like a jaunt to Hebden Bridge. Whereabouts are the shop and recycling place?

At least I can now reply in proper English!

TVC

Just downloaded swift key, this seems a lot better than the Android keyboard. Scuse me whilst I see if it fixes a couple of bug I normally have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom