Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the love everyone, the ground and bike are OK although I have brought some gravel home and am trying to pick it out !
:hugs:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
That looks like it's going to sting a bit.:B) What happened?
Oh it is stinging good and proper :cry: Riding my MTB on road sliks and joined a gravel path which has a lump of a curb which caused the pannier to jump off (it was full ! ) ,I looked back to see what all the noise was and the front wheel just lost grip and we went down like a sack of spuds ! Bike was fine and after brushing off I was back in the saddle and homeward bound :blush:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Ouch! ....is that an arm or leg? hairy whatever it is.
Not a very flattering picture of my lower leg :cry:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
@Cheddar George

The Independent's reported:
A lorry transporting jars of Branston Pickle has crashed - just miles away from Cheddar.
A truck carrying pots of the condiment hit a low hanging branch on its way to a Somerset Farm last Friday at Shepton Mallet, just ten miles away from the village of Cheddar, the original home of British cheese.

Any left?
I call that the most perfect place for a crash. I would be in heaven there.:hungry:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Oh it is stinging good and proper :cry: Riding my MTB on road sliks and joined a gravel path which has a lump of a curb which caused the pannier to jump off (it was full ! ) ,I looked back to see what all the noise was and the front wheel just lost grip and we went down like a sack of spuds ! Bike was fine and after brushing off I was back in the saddle and homeward bound :blush:
:sad:

It all looks pretty clean though so hopefully it'll heal quickly.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom