Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Luckily it didn't start to rain until 4pm here, just as I finished work. On the other hand if it could have held off half an hour more, I wouldn't have had to walk home in it...:rain:

I've just made far too much mashed potato to have with my tuna in tomato sauce. I'm eating it all though!:hungry:

TVC

That's good news, TVC & Lu :thumbsup:

Are you doing a speciality or is it just an ordinary dive? Stoney Cove?
It's my Navigation Speciality, three dives.. have you done it?

Mattonsea

Über Member
Cows are :wub:. Though having one lick your face isn't. Bit like exfoliating slime. xx(

Hmmm. @Mattonsea - you could be sitting on a fortune there if you market it properly.

Got proper drenched while I was out. :sun: now though. :rolleyes: Accidentally bought a pasty, scotch eggs and baked beans for tonight. And chocolate. :blush:
Images of women hanging their heads over the fence to be licked by cows . xx(

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Now I am surprised.:blink:

Only one accidentally fell so.:laugh:

As for ferreting around - I would love to see the video^_^

I do not actually like them very much I prefer it when they are made with bran flakes they taste better....

Ferreting around is not very interesting honest !

Small people have stuffed their face with home made beef pie, wedges carrots, sprouts & cabbage and as per this time of the week are very tired so I shall be convincing them it is bed time soon before I have to carry the pair of them up to bed!

They both did request quite voraciously that please can Daddy not cook again! :laugh:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Winter boots, winter wraps, you don't go out in winter :laugh: :tongue:

Erm :whistle:

pic5_zps17c86c2f.jpg

pic1_zps08cf48b3.jpg

pic6_zps072304c0.jpg

pic4_zpscfba77f1.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
:hugs:[Think of the holidays to visit though... + it gets easier the second time... and the third time!]

Oh yes, I'm looking forward that! trouble is he'll be working for a trucking company, you know those great big massive trucks. One day he might be in Florida and the next day he might be in Phoenix.

Are you going out to Spain to see MissAT or have you been already?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
@Cheddar George

The Independent's reported:
A lorry transporting jars of Branston Pickle has crashed - just miles away from Cheddar.
A truck carrying pots of the condiment hit a low hanging branch on its way to a Somerset Farm last Friday at Shepton Mallet, just ten miles away from the village of Cheddar, the original home of British cheese.

Any left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom