Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Are you sure it was 60? :shy:
I now count 56... :whistle:

Hides hands and sleeve covered in chocolate stains

Yep although now there are 59 cos as I boxed them up one accidently fell in my mouth... I need the boost, it is still persisting down outside and I have the schools run soon and I also cleaned out the nasty wood burner which is a horrible job and ferreted in the wood pile for kindling to re-set it

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yep although now there are 59 cos as I boxed them up one accidently fell in my mouth... I need the boost, it is still persisting down outside and I have the schools run soon and I also cleaned out the nasty wood burner which is a horrible job and ferreted in the wood pile for kindling to re-set it
Now I am surprised.:blink:

Only one accidentally fell so.:laugh:

As for ferreting around - I would love to see the video^_^

Nihal

Veteran
He was missing you.

What's happening after this weekend?
Nothing new,I'll be back running round from tutions at 6am to class in college and back to tuitions till 8:30 pm:laugh:...........:cry:
But from Thursday we have holidays till 20th:wahhey:

So,did you go any more holidays Rocky?

Nihal

Veteran
Btw,Classic33,MDB,Pat..........whoever you are nice avatar:thumbsup:

And Rocky,will the next stop be somewhere in south america?;)

Sara_H

Guru
They stand at the gate plotting my downfall
th
Killer cows !!

I'm quite scared of cows ever since I watched an episode of helicopter heroes that featured a vicar who'd been trampled almost to death by a heard of killer cows. That picture strikes terror into my heart!

Frood42

I know where my towel is
I'm quite scared of cows ever since I watched an episode of helicopter heroes that featured a vicar who'd been trampled almost to death by a heard of killer cows. That picture strikes terror into my heart!

When I went on a hiking holiday with my high school we ended up in a field with a bull in it :eek:

Of course, I went around a different way to everyone else, having to be different and all.

The bull didn't take any notice of me, but there was a herd of calves which followed me from the middle of the field to the other end.
Everyone had a good laugh at me for talking to the calves and telling them to shoo because they were following me across the field.

Thankfully the stile was a ladder style and so they could not get out of the field.

Short ride incorporating blackberrying ended in rain :sad:. Also as I was dressed for cycling I nearly boogered up my cycling jacket on the thorns. So, back home, blackberries are washed and first cuppa is drunk. Think the kettle might have to go back on. More blackberrying required tomorrow in full-on blackberrying regalia (ie armour-plated coat to keep thorns out, jeans thicker than rhino skin and wellies).

TVC

Hmmmm Scotch Egg....

Right, got a plumber booked at last.
Currys phoned to say my HDD recorder is fixed and ready to collect.
Stocktaking at work is complete
Diving is confirmed for Saturday
and.... we're off to see A Winged Victory for the Sullen play live tonight.

Things are coming back together again at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom