Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
"Even your best (CycleChat) friends won't tell you!"

I dug out a pair of lycra shorts to wear on the gym bike today. I haven't worn lycra since my illness last year because I have been paranoid about tight clothing squeezing the DVT(s) in my leg(s). The clots have receded somewhat and my legs are slimmer now so I figured that the shorts should be ok; they were.

Except that ... I noticed something that I didn't notice when wearing the afore-mentioned shorts on numerous forum rides in recent years, and nobody chose to alert me. B***ards! :evil:

I'll find a way of illustrating the problem without getting myself locked up ... :blush:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
How does one coo??????
One coo is probably lonely :whistle:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

I dug out a pair of lycra shorts to wear on the gym bike today. I haven't worn lycra since my illness last year because I have been paranoid about tight clothing squeezing the DVT(s) in my leg(s). The clots have receded somewhat and my legs are slimmer now so I figured that the shorts should be ok; they were.

Except that ... I noticed something that I didn't notice when wearing the afore-mentioned shorts on numerous forum rides in recent years, and nobody chose to alert me. B***ards! :evil:

I'll find a way of illustrating the problem without getting myself locked up ... :blush:
If it's what I think it is, how on earth did you notice?

:popcorn:

Sara_H

Guru

Pictures or it didn't happen :laugh:

ColinJ

The picture is a bit fuzzy, but I think you can see the problem ... :whistle:

IT-IS-A-THUMB.jpg

I spotted it because I was looking down at how much slimmer my legs have become when my gaze was distracted and I thought "Flipping heck, what's that!" closely followed by "Well, strictly speaking, I vaguely remember that being there, but how come I can see it?" and then blushing. A lot! :blush::blush::blush:

PS IT IS A THUMB! :laugh:

C'mon Colin, go for it :bravo:
Admit all :laugh:

Overlap!

The picture is a bit fuzzy, but I think you can see the problem ... :whistle:

View attachment 30285

I spotted it because I was looking down at how much slimmer my legs have become when my gaze was distracted and I thought "Flipping heck, what's that!" closely followed by "Well, strictly speaking, I vaguely remember that being there, but how come I can see it?" and then blushing. A lot! :blush::blush::blush:

PS IT IS A THUMB! :laugh:
:ohmy::laugh:

ColinJ

No need to make elaborate excuses, it's quite cold out!
It's actually surprisingly mild here tonight. I overdressed to walk down to the shops for chocolate and got a sweat on.

Still, the post works better assuming cold conditions!
the problem isn't that I just found a severed hand in my shorts! :smile:
Which neatly illustrates that you can't just switch the positives and negatives and expect the same meaning - I definitely did not mean "the problem is that I did not just find a severed hand in my shorts!" ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom