Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
.Gawd, you lot are all up at silly o'clock again.
I'm only just up and dressed and waiting for the tea to be ready.
Its the early bird that catches the worm!
And for those who are complaining about the rain, I tried
Sunday at 17:32

Last edited:

potsy

Rambler
:thumbsup:

nubrella-1.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Evening @avalon

It's really :rain: now the poor postman was shivering so much he could hardly scan the parcel I needed to sign for, Dog is currently laying snoring with his legs in the air he took one look outside and refused he does not like the rain at all!

60 chocolate cornflake cakes made for Squidge to take into school they are now setting.

I am about to disturb the dog who think Hoovers need to be barked at by hoovering up his weight in dog hair!

Thank you @Sara_H & @phil_hg_uk I shall go peer at buffs, I think for the return leg, pre-school - school - home I shall find my winter hat!

:hello:Avalon
:cuppa:?

Right. I've done nowt so far (although that was the plan for today). I now feel guilty so I'm going to swap the saddle from the Giant over to the Marin and pop out for a short ride. And I shall pootle the last mile of the ride and collect some blackberries on the way. Need to make blackberry and apple pies and crumbles and stuff. About 5 tonnes of apples from the garden need to be used up.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sounds like a good idea ... I am about to have my porridge, but I think conditions are dry. It is why I am awake after only 5.5 hours sleep - I want to get a ride in before the rain arrives this afternoon.
'Logged in to CycleChat before early ride' error! Somehow, it is now 1:30 pm and I have not been out. I have to do my weekly market shop, and the sky has clouded over. After that, it sounds like a job for turbo trainer man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom