Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you for doing that Hils :thumbsup:

I wanted to reply but I see Shaun has locked the thread. Some of the comments posted by others made me a tad annoyed.

I love Tea?, Post A Lie and some of the other big threads. In answer to an opinion expressed by someone....I've been a cyclist for nearly 50 years. In 2012 I cycled over 7,000 miles and I'll do 4,000+ this year. I take a keen interesting road racing, triathlon and touring. In 1987 I did the European Ironman in Finland (12 hrs 22 mins before anyone asks). My best time for a 50 mile TT was 2hrs 10 mins.

I think I qualify as a keen cyclist but I just love the social aspects of cycling and that is what those threads in Cafe give me.

I know it's horses for courses and many members of CC don't share my love of these threads. But we all have a different idea of fun and CC should celebrate this diversity. Phew, I feel better now......:smile:
???? What've I missed???

Mattonsea

Über Member
Yours only for 95 quid from Rapha ??????????.
3470-01.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Amazingly enough for a cycling forum, it's a bit of a bike.

Really well being in the moronic threads I would not know that.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Am I?

I dunno, I just logged on, see some discussion that suggests people have been criticising the Cafe or Tea? thread, I'd like to know what's been going on, and what thread to look at.

Mind you, as the last person to do that was Bonj, whose grip on reality seemed tenuous at times, I'm not that bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom