Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avalon

Guru
I've been around CycleChat for a while now but not being a tea drinker I've never looked at this thread until now, only being prompted to do so after seeing a complaint or two about it being moved. So now that I'm here, what's it all about? That's assuming you're not going to throw me out for being a coffee drinker.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:hello: Avalon

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh yes, pancakes, wot a good idea! :hungry:

Or is that batter for muffins? Double chocolate ones? ^_^

Now I am craving
poele.gif

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I've been around CycleChat for a while now but not being a tea drinker I've never looked at this thread until now, only being prompted to do so after seeing a complaint or two about it being moved. So now that I'm here, what's it all about? That's assuming you're not going to throw me out for being a coffee drinker.
:welcome: Drinking preferences are not examined... talking wiffle is standard here tho ^_^ (for some of us)

@Speicher
grouphugg.gif
that do you?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Everybody is always made to feel welcome. Just a place to rest awhile. Whatever your tipple is fine too.

I'm back in London. Eric Pickles can rest easy, there is one less mouth to feed in Manchester.

:hello:

Don't worry, he'll have your portion! He's the tozzer MP for my home town, Brentwood.

And well done, Puddles and Hill Wimp for defending Cafe/The Tea Thread. I don't visit here very often, I prefer to be trivial and irreverant elsewhere! ;) But there are a lot of good folks here, which is more than can be said of 'them there'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom