Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Skullduggery at school, apparently Squidge's jumpers are not the only ones to have gone missing from pegs at school and not be returned there apparently has been a high volume of jumpers gone missing in the last 2 weeks and not be returned and only the expensive "school logo" ones... we have now been advised to write their name in permanent market on the inside collar where it cannot be cut out, nor the iron on label removed.... hmmmm interesting!

I would prefer to know which child is wearing said jumpers with the label cut out so I can have "words" with said parents of child...

It is not rocket science.... and at £12.50 a jumper I would quite like my 2 back as he only wore them 3 times!!

Never had this issue when he was in the scummy overflow school :sad::angry:

potsy

Rambler
Yes I am Eric Pickles
Thanks Rocky :whistle:

Now for the drive back to London. :hello: bye bye Potsy :hello: bye bye NT

Finally it's safe to come out of hiding :hello::ph34r:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Skullduggery at school, apparently Squidge's jumpers are not the only ones to have gone missing from pegs at school and not be returned there apparently has been a high volume of jumpers gone missing in the last 2 weeks and not be returned and only the expensive "school logo" ones... we have now been advised to write their name in permanent market on the inside collar where it cannot be cut out, nor the iron on label removed.... hmmmm interesting!

I would prefer to know which child is wearing said jumpers with the label cut out so I can have "words" with said parents of child...

It is not rocket science.... and at £12.50 a jumper I would quite like my 2 back as he only wore them 3 times!!

Never had this issue when he was in the scummy overflow school :sad::angry:
Oh you have the same thieving sprog at your school too.:gun:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oops my inner chimp has just escaped, but it was in defence of the cafe:whistle:

funny_cartoon_pizza_monkey_sticker-r02ef080b45d4438bad0d31ab34b2f67a_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

Oh you have the same thieving sprog at your school too.:gun:

It seems so and thieving parents too... I think after my relentless pursuit of the Helmet bike Pass issue (I won in the end) the deputy head is now very worried about this :laugh: and how ranty I will get on the subject in the playground :blush:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
After a few weeks of feeling really xx( :cry: :B) :tired: :cry:and :wacko: I am gradually starting to feel a bit better.

I have been lurking but I have not felt like posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom