Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Chrysanthamums make me sneeze and my eyes water, if I touch them then I get very itchy, red and inflamed hands, cold water and lotions seem to help, I can't have codeine as it makes the world a really weird, disorientated place. Apart from that I seem to be ok. It must be difficult living with allergies to things that most of us take for granted and live with everyday. My mum was diagnosed with diabetes a couple of years ago so now she has to think about what she puts on her plate.

Yeah I can't have Codeine either

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Added tomato ketchup. A portion of baked beans makes it an all round orange meal
Not a fan of mashed potatoes. I've never been much for potatoes anyways. I don't mind a baked Yukon Gold or fingerlings in a beef stew. As for ketchup, I'm really picky... had an organic version with tomatoes only (no vinegar, sugar, salt etc.) Ruined me for life can't eat the other stuff anymore!

Reactions: TVC

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all, *yawn

Small people were going to get poached eggs for breakfast they are making do with toast & jam, just foot ball kit needed today.

The Ex-MIL returned Squidge last night with one of his birthday presents - a guitar - with that and the blow up canoe I am not loving Grandparents right now. No we are not musical at all either side of family, no one can play a guitar - this should be fun!
guitar-play.gif

Anyone want
coffee-machine.gif

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
p.s. Tis
vil-parapluie.gif
and
Mistwetter.gif
here

Status
Not open for further replies.