Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yours awaits you in Leeds!!

Yep, it's not cheap. Friend of ours has just had 4 teeth started on - he has the socket thing implanted but has to wait 6 months before they screw teeth in. £4k per tooth :sad:.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Yep, it's not cheap. Friend of ours has just had 4 teeth started on - he has the socket thing implanted but has to wait 6 months before they screw teeth in. £4k per tooth :sad:.

I cannot get into an NHS dentist for love nor money, the waiting lists go on for years if you are an adult and working full time. I seemed to be in the chair for ages today and jokingly said if i wanted all my veneers done ( absolutely no intention of doing it ) how long would it take. He said they book the whole day. I didn't bother asking the price.:whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
I cannot get into an NHS dentist for love nor money, the waiting lists go on for years if you are an adult and working full time. I seemed to be in the chair for ages today and jokingly said if i wanted all my veneers done ( absolutely no intention of doing it ) how long would it take. He said they book the whole day. I didn't bother asking the price.:whistle:
Presumably thats why you paid?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A mate of mine had his done by a German dentist on Tenerife for £1,000 a tooth, which I thought was pretty expensive until I found out how much it costs to have them done here! With savings as big as that, it would be worth going out there for a holiday every time you had any expensive dental work that needed doing! :thumbsup:

colly

Re member eR
£4k per tooth :sad:.
:eek::eek:
So at that rate a full set of gnashers would set you back £128,000. Either he has some seriously odd requirements in the gob department or his dentist is an ex banker.

Edit: You could have a new set of eyes for less........and get a new nose thrown in for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom