Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Looking good HW :thumbsup:

Gangsta-gold-teeth13.jpg
What do you use to clean a grill ... brasso??

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
I'm sure you are used to it but you have my sympathy (fat lot of good that will do you I know but anyway). The only thing I have a reaction to is fabric Elastoplast. Or at least the fabric plaster tape they use when you go to give blood. The other stuff (micropore?) I'm OK with. So long as you don't become allergic to cycling. :sad:

I am used to it though like I said before fish and eggs would be nice to be able to eat.
I forgot about onions/garlic that one is new (similar reaction as fish). I did read something interesting recently, apparently, onions are known to "stir up" metals (such as mercury) and toxins and move them around but not rid the body of them which will make you sick. I used to eat a lot of fish and Someone had mentioned years ago that perhaps my mercury levels were too high. When I get some money I need to see a doctor about maybe doing a mercury test.
I have no idea what electoplast or micropore is but I'm guessing you're referring to latex which quite a number of people are allergic to.

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No silly, Manchesterford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom