Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Squidge dispatched to school with Harvest Basket of pasta & tinned soup for the local food bank, Papa on orders to attend Grandparent Harvest Assembly, Nanny given instructions for new collecting place after school, Harvest lunch paid for. User76 also dispatched with empty cardboard boxes for junk modelling, clothes she borrowed last session due to getting soaking wet & Harvest Gift Box of squashes & pasta for local oldies lunch. Now all I need to remember is to phone Urge & book appointment and take User76 for her flu spray!

Phew! Time for :cuppa: I think!

Mattonsea

Über Member
Squidge dispatched to school with Harvest Basket of pasta & tinned soup for the local food bank, Papa on orders to attend Grandparent Harvest Assembly, Nanny given instructions for new collecting place after school, Harvest lunch paid for. User76 also dispatched with empty cardboard boxes for junk modelling, clothes she borrowed last session due to getting soaking wet & Harvest Gift Box of squashes & pasta for local oldies lunch. Now all I need to remember is to phone Urge & book appointment and take User76 for her flu spray!

Phew! Time for :cuppa: I think!
Is that all:thumbsup:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Is that all:thumbsup:

Nooo! That was just getting small people to school requirements :laugh:

I have now booked the lovely man from Urge to do lesson & MOT for Squidge, back light wire for Dynamo & a gear Service, Bertha is still being a cowbag with her gears for 1/2 term and now have to remember to buy green tea for him.

I will be shortly perusing the fabric boxes for Tudor Costume stuff, then it will be the usual housework and deciding what to have for dinner but that will be after Mr P has finished ranting about the state of the offerings up the school for the harvest food bank and also cleaning out the ash from the wood burner!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Buy your gold quick before I go back for part 2 of my crown.

I'm now dribbling well :stop: Potsy
don't go there.

Late start at work today so on a zzzzzzzz slow train.

potsy

Rambler
Looking good HW :thumbsup:

Gangsta-gold-teeth13.jpg

Mattonsea

Über Member
Nooo! That was just getting small people to school requirements :laugh:

I have now booked the lovely man from Urge to do lesson & MOT for Squidge, back light wire for Dynamo & a gear Service, Bertha is still being a cowbag with her gears for 1/2 term and now have to remember to buy green tea for him.

I will be shortly perusing the fabric boxes for Tudor Costume stuff, then it will be the usual housework and deciding what to have for dinner but that will be after Mr P has finished ranting about the state of the offerings up the school for the harvest food bank and also cleaning out the ash from the wood burner!
Ok My hole digging sounds a bit piffling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom