Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Speaking of fish fingers.............my mum used to make fish cakes, which I suppose were fish and mashed potato. Not big, probably about the size of a small burger.

I'll have to make some and have nostalgia for dinner one night.:smile::hungry:

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Before I became allergic to fish, I used to make Salmon cakes. Were made with canned salmon, breadcrumbs, egg, olive oil and creamed corn or mushroom with parsley, cumin and garlic. Grilled like burgers.... delish!
I really miss fish.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Why are people developing so many allergies these days? I had never heard of nut allergies, gluten intolerance, seafood allergies etc. when I was young.

Similarly, when I was a child, I think only one kid in the whole school had asthma, but nowadays it seems commonplace.

There must be something causing this to happen round the world ... :whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well the rise in central heating usage was blamed for the rise in asthma cases round here around here, a number of years ago.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
It must be horrible being prone to allergies. Do you know why?

Well personally I think it's because I never get sick (flu, colds, etc.) So it makes sense that there should be something to even it out. I'm also allergic to certain dyes like the dark wash in blue jeans and chemicals that are prone to be in shampoo like parabans and dimethicone or something like that.
though really the fish thing isn't a true allergy as I just gget really sick for 24 hours like sleeping on the bathroom floor cuz I'm too weak to move further than the toilet. If it were just a rash or hives... I'd eat fish, especially sushi as I LOVE sushi

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Why are people developing so many allergies these days? I had never heard of nut allergies, gluten intolerance, seafood allergies etc. when I was young.

Similarly, when I was a child, I think only one kid in the whole school had asthma, but nowadays it seems commonplace.

There must be something causing this to happen round the world ... :whistle:

I was allergic to dairy when I was a kid so I knew several other kids that had allergies too. Dairy , nuts, wheat, seafood and strawberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom