Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
OK Colly, Classic and Phil, it's safe. You can come out of your houses, I'm back in London :laugh:
We know the train you left on & the direction you were facing on that train, in relation to its direction of travel. But how do you know I'm not down there now?
Warm & slightly overcast at present is it not.

Sara_H

Guru
Just popped out to my Mums and back. OH wouldn't let me use ordinary bike due to being full of cold, so I dug the electric bike out - haven't ridden it for a couple of months, I forgot how much fun it is, and how easy it is to go up hills on!

classic33

Leg End Member
Rocky has ignorned the warning & decided to use the sugar.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
We have one of those smirks , god I hope it goes before teens. :sad:

Ditto it is rather infuriating the smirk... well that's all of them in "school" now for the afternoon. Time for a cuppa and a sit for 10 before I catch up on everything I did not get done yesterday, Football after school today and I really must remember not to go straight to school to pick his nibs up after I pick User76 up today, I think 2 weeks in a row would be a bad thing :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
It was one County, split into three Ridings until April Fools Day 1974. When it was made into three Counties. Some of the North Riding is now in West Yorkshire & South Yorkshire came from the West Riding. Not all of the West Riding was left as West Yorkshire though.
We don't have an East Yorkshire, thanks to one man. Its legally the East Riding of Yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom