Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:cuppa: please. Afraid I'm one of the grumpy people this morning. BT have changed their internet portal and it's not recognizing my e-mail addresses.:angry:

Rain & mist here this morning :rain:. Very glad we got the filming done yesterday. There are still some more pickups to film but that is going to have to wait.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Eldest is safely in school now which is just as well, as I say, safely, if he had stayed at home any longer with the little 'tude he was displaying this morning I might have murdered him. Instead I gave him the stern Mummy talk all the way to school, which was fine with him until we hit throngs of other school children then it had an effect.

Apparently it is embaressing when other children hear you have been naughty he was told - only for you Squidge so I suggest you think on before you decide it is a good idea to be a cocky little know it all with me in the morning.

I think it is the smirk he has developed that makes my blood boil instantly.... * and breathe*
We have one of those smirks , god I hope it goes before teens. :sad:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Have they moved from away yahoo mail yet, is that why you cant log in ?
Yes, and it's being really random about not recognizing things so I think it's a bug in their new software.

Oh, and they've dumped the old dropdown list for the addresses so you have to type the e-mail address in full each time. Not the end of the world, but an annoying little niggle.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am knackered after another poor night's sleep - this time, after 6.5 hours on spider alert.

I was in bed, playing my late night game of Spider Solitaire*** on my Galaxy Tab, when I felt a tickling sensation on my hand. At first, I ignored it, but then it became more insistent. I looked down and found a huge spider pawing at my skin! :eek:

I leapt out of bed and swatted at the spider with the tablet computer, almost dashing the expensive device against a wall in the process! No luck - the spider scuttled off and hid.

So, you can understand that the slightest sensation on my skin during the night had me wide awake and turning the light on to check the bed for arachnid attackers!

*** Apt, eh? :laugh:

I am knackered after another poor night's sleep - this time, after 6.5 hours on spider alert.

I was in bed, playing my late night game of Spider Solitaire*** on my Galaxy Tab, when I felt a tickling sensation on my hand. At first, I ignored it, but then it became more insistent. I looked down and found a huge spider pawing at my skin! :eek:

I leapt out of bed and swatted at the spider with the tablet computer, almost dashing the expensive device against a wall in the process! No luck - the spider scuttled off and hid.

So, you can understand that the slightest sensation on my skin during the night had me wide awake and turning the light on to check the bed for arachnid attackers!

f_spider.gif
f_spider.gif
f_spider.gif
f_spider.gif
f_spider.gif

:eek::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• f_spider.gif
    f_spider.gif
    345 bytes · Views: 17
  • f_spider.gif
    f_spider.gif
  • f_spider.gif
    f_spider.gif
  • f_spider.gif
    f_spider.gif
    345 bytes · Views: 19

Sara_H

Guru

So, you can understand that the slightest sensation on my skin during the night had me wide awake and turning the light on to check the bed for arachnid attacker

Blummin spiders!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

Don't blame you feeling jumpy after that :ohmy: (shivers).

Me no likey spiders - they bite!

classic33

Leg End Member
Well be quick back over the border as @classic33 isn't about yet.

If we get a ransom note I will know you we're dawdling.
Are you certain its actually Rocky posting of his own free will!!
Remember, the hills have eyes. And we've one or two! hills round here.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Yes, and it's being really random about not recognizing things so I think it's a bug in their new software.

Oh, and they've dumped the old dropdown list for the addresses so you have to type the e-mail address in full each time. Not the end of the world, but an annoying little niggle.

I cant understand why BT moved away from yahoo, the only reason peoples email accounts were getting hacked was the stupid passwords they were using. For example BT's idea of a secure password is to give everyone the same one :banghead:

I have had a yahoo account now since yahoo started and it is fine because I use a proper password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom