Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Blimey, I don't know how you remember who to pick up when and where. I have enough trouble remembering to look after myself :laugh:

I have a Wonky Broomstick Diary & I know how to use it! :laugh: Plus family kitchen calendar if it is not on the calendar then it is not happening in this house, when I did do the work for pennies stuff my PA had less to contend with calendar wise than I do now!

Puddles

Yes, for some reason I find it easy to spot my car

07-02-09%20A%20clown%20driving%20a%20car%20in%20the%20park.jpg

Whose car is this then???

Funny-Cars-47.jpg

Mattonsea

Über Member
[
Ditto it is rather infuriating the smirk... well that's all of them in "school" now for the afternoon. Time for a cuppa and a sit for 10 before I catch up on everything I did not get done yesterday, Football after school today and I really must remember not to go straight to school to pick his nibs up after I pick User76 up today, I think 2 weeks in a row would be a bad thing :laugh:
[/quote]
You could compare notes with Mrs C, she is the genius on organizing the kids .Put you feet up for a bit:cuppa:]

Mattonsea

Über Member
Yorks hires Yorkshire innit ?

None of this norf , Sauf and west malarky
Ever thought of becoming a Diplomat :gun:

Puddles

.Put you feet up for a bit:cuppa:]

Well all the veggies are done Haggis again tonight, small people were tired and revolting last night so they had dippy eggs as it was the quickest thing I could think of to shove down their throats they were not in the correct mood to wait for dinner without falling asleep before it arrived, Mr P was not so happy with the substitute when he got in :blink:

Just crumble to shove in the food processor and spread over the stewed apples.

Mango is all pureed and added to the yoghurt that was made yesterday.

Ironing & hoovering is still required and also I am currently pondering what to make to take in for the Macmillan Coffee morning on Friday when they require the offerings on Thursday.

Then I shall ponder what to get up to with User76 this weekend as it is just us girls!:girldance:

Sara_H

Guru
Well all the veggies are done Haggis again tonight, small people were tired and revolting last night so they had dippy eggs as it was the quickest thing I could think of to shove down their throats they were not in the correct mood to wait for dinner without falling asleep before it arrived, Mr P was not so happy with the substitute when he got in :blink:

Just crumble to shove in the food processor and spread over the stewed apples.

Mango is all pureed and added to the yoghurt that was made yesterday.

Ironing & hoovering is still required and also I am currently pondering what to make to take in for the Macmillan Coffee morning on Friday when they require the offerings on Thursday.

Then I shall ponder what to get up to with User76 this weekend as it is just us girls!:girldance:
Ooooh I picked some apples from my Mum's tree today with crumble in mind. May get started on it shortly.

Am a right Billy No Mates today. It's funny how your body clock gets used to the fact that the small people will be back at 3.30. No small people today - just hours more of the same til bedtime. Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Puddles

Ooooh I picked some apples from my Mum's tree today with crumble in mind. May get started on it shortly.

Am a right Billy No Mates today. It's funny how your body clock gets used to the fact that the small people will be back at 3.30. No small people today - just hours more of the same til bedtime. Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

It is odd I think that's why the school holidays seem such long days as during term time everything kind of ceases at 3 to go and collect small people, then we have the reading, spelling, homework, notes, constant jabbering, dinner, bath and bed until 7. When I had no small people for 2 weeks in summer it was very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom