Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
It is odd I think that's why the school holidays seem such long days as during term time everything kind of ceases at 3 to go and collect small people, then we have the reading, spelling, homework, notes, constant jabbering, dinner, bath and bed until 7. When I had no small people for 2 weeks in summer it was very odd.
Funny, as a divorced woman I'm used to him being away. I suppose it's because I've dropped him at school, my brain is expecting him back - also seems a bit weird that he's in the care of people I don't really know!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Funny, as a divorced woman I'm used to him being away. I suppose it's because I've dropped him at school, my brain is expecting him back - also seems a bit weird that he's in the care of people I don't really know!

Squidge disappears every 3rd weekend i.e. this weekend, that does not phase me but it is weird when his other Nana picks him up from school every 4th Tuesday as my body clock does a kind of hissy fit over expecting to collect him at the right time and not have him dropped home at 6.45.

I think the 2 weeks in summer prepared me for User76 in Pre-school so me being "alone" as on day 4 I have finally stopped thinking it is too quiet what is she up to :laugh:

IO am currenlty wondering how long it would take me to cycle 1.5 miles through country park to the next village library on Friday Story Time is 10-10.30 but coffee morning at school is at 9 I am wondering if I would have enough time to coffee, etc and get there by 10.... hmmm... I am still crap at judging how long things take for me to cycle hence we have been early for pre-school every time

Sara_H

Guru
Squidge disappears every 3rd weekend i.e. this weekend, that does not phase me but it is weird when his other Nana picks him up from school every 4th Tuesday as my body clock does a kind of hissy fit over expecting to collect him at the right time and not have him dropped home at 6.45.

I think the 2 weeks in summer prepared me for User76 in Pre-school so me being "alone" as on day 4 I have finally stopped thinking it is too quiet what is she up to :laugh:

IO am currenlty wondering how long it would take me to cycle 1.5 miles through country park to the next village library on Friday Story Time is 10-10.30 but coffee morning at school is at 9 I am wondering if I would have enough time to coffee, etc and get there by 10.... hmmm... I am still crap at judging how long things take for me to cycle hence we have been early for pre-school every time
Google map it - it'll give you a bit of an idea. My ride to my Mum's is about 1.5 miles and takes me about 15 minutes, there a little bit of up and down involved.

Puddles

Google map it - it'll give you a bit of an idea. My ride to my Mum's is about 1.5 miles and takes me about 15 minutes, there a little bit of up and down involved.

Google says 12 minutes, but that is for 2.5 miles and taking me via the roads not the park which cuts off a big corner. Mind you with my love of hills I could go the road way on the way there and go the park way on the way back as this means a gentle uphill then a big downhill, I shall give it a whirl & if we miss storytime we can always just go next door-ish to the bakers :laugh:

Puddles

Hello I would just like to tell every one how fed up I am with Doctors poking and prodding me. I am willing myself fit and they,the Doctor people are now inventing things wrong with me out of mischief In sure.:blink:

Evil peoples they are I do not like the doctors at our surgery only one of them that listens to you, he is alright and he has a sense of humour!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Right I am going out for a :bicycle: so :hello:

TVC

Evening bag squeezers, another one done. Last minute change of plan for tomorrow. Can anyone guess which overcrowded, dirty, rat infested city I have to visit again :cursing:

Puddles

Right, now Phil's gone I'll get the biscuits out :mrpig: :cuppa:
cookies-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom