Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I was going to say me too but it depends on who's doing the rubbing :unsure:

We can get nurse TVC in just for you @potsy ^_^

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Morning all.:hello:

I need a :cuppa:. Feeling jittery after a near head-on crash with a car during this mornings filming session.:ohmy: I thought it was my fault at first, but looking at the footage the car clearly turns to go the wrong way through the junction.:wacko:

With that incident, a close pass and some of the footage coming out not quite as planned we're going to have to do it all again later in the week.:dry:

These helmet cams definitely attract trouble.:whistle:

Edit: Have just seen the footage from the camera facing me. I don't half pull some faces.:laugh:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Thanks for that.:smile:

The piece is supposed to be about the benefits of using a bike versus a car for the commute. I'm not sure the footage at the moment would sell it terribly well.:blush: Good for an outtake reel though.:laugh:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Time for :cuppa:

40 ears of sweetcorn all now naked and ready for the freezer, this is what 39 of them look like, User76 stole one for 2nd breakfast and is happily stuffing her way through it

IMGP2629.JPG

Morning all.:hello:

I need a :cuppa:. Feeling jittery after a near head-on crash with a car during this mornings filming session.:ohmy: I thought it was my fault at first, but looking at the footage the car clearly turns to go the wrong way through the junction.:wacko:

With that incident, a close pass and some of the footage coming out not quite as planned we're going to have to do it all again later in the week.:dry:

These helmet cams definitely attract trouble.:whistle:

Edit: Have just seen the footage from the camera facing me. I don't half pull some faces.:laugh:
:hugs:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
So @Rickshaw Phil you were not attempting to get a near head on crash on camera then?

I now have a large sack filled with sweetcorn outers for the compost bin I am not putting it in the compost bins as Mr P informed me there is a large number of slow worms living in both of them and as everyone knows they do have large fangy teeth and are mostly extremely vicious and will chase you around the garden trying to bite you!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
So @Rickshaw Phil you were not attempting to get a near head on crash on camera then?

I now have a large sack filled with sweetcorn outers for the compost bin I am not putting it in the compost bins as Mr P informed me there is a large number of slow worms living in both of them and as everyone knows they do have large fangy teeth and are mostly extremely vicious and will chase you around the garden trying to bite you!
Even I know that's :rofl:

Saw an adder on Saturday when I was leading the Breeze ride. Stopped everyone and watched it cross the road in front of me and vanish into the undergrowth. Turned round to say why we'd stopped and caused utter panic. I was the calmest there which is quite amazing considering my fear of them. But I still have a cold fear after watching an actress pretend to get bitten by a snake that had been put in a car so I suspect my phobia is about aggressive snakes and not ones calmly going about their business. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom