Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh thanks @Rockymountain you have just reminded I did get asked because "I have more time without the children" by my Mummy to go and do bits for her when I can this week, as she is tired as the Poke Office she is being at is far far away and does not shut on Saturday afternoons. I have not been told what bits so I have to guess at what bits, oh and the added complication of I can only do the bits when my Dad is not there. I shall do the wrong bits or I shall not do the bits I do correctly I shall receive lots of "thank you ... but" comments.

She did bribe me with a cloak of hers I do covet, here lully daughter have this cloak, it is red, it is lully it has arm holes for autumn cycling, it can be taken up so look beee-yooo-ti-ful on bike.... oh by the way could you do a few bits for me this week :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lazing in bed with a :cuppa: and researching hawthorn jelly, and finding a Ray Mears video where he makes a sort of hawthorn leather, which seems to the Haw Flakes NT remembers from his youth, but we couldn't find a recipe for online. So we'll have a go and see. Haws are so plentiful, it'll be easy to experiment...

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I have just noticed that I have Hops on my hop plant. Not many, but am determined to make half a pint of something from it. * goes off to google beer making *

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Stop getting technical !
Instead of using a zoom lens to zoom into the scene, I use crop and resize to zoom into the picture - after I have taken it!

I just try to get everything in the shot that I might want to see, and make the final choice back at home.

The big problem with using my phone's camera in sunlight is that there is no viewfinder. It is hard to see the screen in bright conditions, hence the boo-boo with the sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom