Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Bit nippy out there this morning, had to put my buff on :cold:

:cuppa:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just eaten some fresh Pineapple and will have my Grapefruit at work for my breakfast.

Don't start until 10 today so time for more :cuppa:

Only 4 days before i can get out on the bike again and i have decided not only on a new route but i'm going to stop for tea and cake somewhere. I never do that but reading @coffeejo posts yesterday made me think i should.

Hill Wimp

I'm going out for a ride this morning before doing some gardening for my mum this afternoon. But first more :cuppa: is needed

You need to prepare yourself for another good telling off :giggle:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all, :tired:

coffee-machine.gif
is needed, Mr P did do loud snoring, User76 was unsettled, snotty & coughy I feel like I was up most of the night :tired: indeed!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I remember those nights......only it was usually me doing the loud snoring :giggle:

I hope you have a restful day.....I can recommend having a snooze on the sofa later on :thumbsup:

No chance User76 has no pre-school today I have a suspicion she has shared her germs with me :sad: I may suggest at some point that we sit quietly and watch Tom & Jerry tho

Hill Wimp

I remember those nights......only it was usually me doing the loud snoring :giggle:

I hope you have a restful day.....I can recommend having a snooze on the sofa later on :thumbsup:

When does @Puddles have time to snooze ?

I get tired just reading her posts and have to lie down. She packs so much into 24 hours
fainting-smiley.gif

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I have a feeling that she has a long list of things that I haven't done. I am now categorising my tellings off into Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 is where I've done something wrong :ninja::ninja: and Type 2 is where I've forgotten to do something :ninja:. So today will be a type 2 day :laugh:
Don't forget Type 3 where you've not been asked to do something before but your mum thinks you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom