Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Even I know that's :rofl:

Saw an adder on Saturday when I was leading the Breeze ride. Stopped everyone and watched it cross the road in front of me and vanish into the undergrowth. Turned round to say why we'd stopped and caused utter panic. I was the calmest there which is quite amazing considering my fear of them. But I still have a cold fear after watching an actress pretend to get bitten by a snake that had been put in a car so I suspect my phobia is about aggressive snakes and not ones calmly going about their business. :unsure:

No no no no no and no... to earth worms, slow worms, snakes of any sort & frogs, they do all have big fangy teeth.

When they have those a hold a snake things that the children always want to do I have to really hold myself together, we went to a show and they had a whole learn about reptile thing and Squidge wanted to hold the snake, I said yes but told the man "no I was not crossing the rope" and to "keep it way over there near him thanks". I also went quite pale and broke out in a sweat. It was a rather large snake tho
316090_604425842901989_1922585658_n.jpg

I can deal with seeing snails and slugs but will not pick them up.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
So @Rickshaw Phil you were not attempting to get a near head on crash on camera then?
It wasn't quite what I had in mind, no.:shy:

I now have a large sack filled with sweetcorn outers for the compost bin I am not putting it in the compost bins as Mr P informed me there is a large number of slow worms living in both of them and as everyone knows they do have large fangy teeth and are mostly extremely vicious and will chase you around the garden trying to bite you!
Awww, poor slow worms being given a bad reputation.

To the best of my knowledge (not much :wacko:) they are legless lizards rather than snakes and although they have teeth they aren't the big fangy sort. Pretty harmless I believe, except to beetles and the like.:thumbsup:

Thankyou.

Puddles

To the best of my knowledge (not much :wacko:) they are legless lizards rather than snakes and although they have teeth they aren't the big fangy sort. Pretty harmless I believe, except to beetles and the like.:thumbsup:

Thankyou.

Really? When did you see in a slow worms mouth?

I am being nice to them they are being allowed to live in the compost bins and under the hedges in the garden I just keep my distance out of a healthy respect for their abilities.

Freezer run done, as we had "Little" User76 had to sit on Bertha's seat and hold tight to the handlebars on the way there as there was no room in "Little" for corn & maggot.

Dippy eggs for lunch with lots of buttery toast soldiers! :hungry:

No no no no no and no... to earth worms, slow worms, snakes of any sort & frogs, they do all have big fangy teeth.

When they have those a hold a snake things that the children always want to do I have to really hold myself together, we went to a show and they had a whole learn about reptile thing and Squidge wanted to hold the snake, I said yes but told the man "no I was not crossing the rope" and to "keep it way over there near him thanks". I also went quite pale and broke out in a sweat. It was a rather large snake tho
316090_604425842901989_1922585658_n.jpg

I can deal with seeing snails and slugs but will not pick them up.
Obviously snails do ...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1asYlhb3ou5DTIioNH-VunXBmwZJIKccywloCIAPFw5o3pokGBQ.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Shop assistant told my landlord they'd charge him £20 to swap the hinges on the fridge-freezer door. He brought it home to do himself. Even with me passing the screwdriver etc when needed, it still took 2 hours from taking it out of the box to finally putting it in place. His wife kept popping her head round the door and rolling her eyes. :rolleyes: Instructions? Why would anyone read the instructions? :banghead:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Shop assistant told my landlord they'd charge him £20 to swap the hinges on the fridge-freezer door. He brought it home to do himself. Even with me passing the screwdriver etc when needed, it still took 2 hours from taking it out of the box to finally putting it in place. His wife kept popping her head round the door and rolling her eyes. :rolleyes: Instructions? Why would anyone read the instructions? :banghead:

It was probably the woman stood behind him nagging slowing the job down :ph34r:

Puddles

Oh and slow worms fangs!

Slow_Worm_Corpse.jpg

I rest my case.........
bow-down-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom