Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Where ( in Yorkshire) is that ?
More fun going down though, allowing for the 90 degree left hand blind corner, taken at speed. Then the blind right hander at the bottom.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What is it with you Yorkshiremen and hills?
As for hills ... the challenge going up, the views from the summits, the thrill whizzing back down again! :smile:
Oh, and I forgot to mention the fact that most of the traffic round here is on the valley roads so when I climb up onto the hills, I can get away from most of it.

Today's little sunny ride was only 18 miles in length, but had about 1,700 ft of climbing!

Coal-Clougfh_windfarrm.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nice pic but the bike should be central Colin !
I think it looks better with something off to one side of the picture, but I agree that the bike should have been more prominent - I should have moved it up to the left side of the windfarm in the scene.

Here's one with the bike in the centre - spot the deliberate mistake! :laugh: (I forgot that I was holding my sunglasses at the time ...)

oops-sunglasses-in-shot.jpg

TVC

Back from the show: Stewart Francis, Craig Campbell and Glenn Wool, collectively known as The Lumberjacks.

Exhausted now, need sleep

TVC

I don't mean to sound dim but what is samphire? And can I eat it on the Wiggo diet?

You don't know samphire:eek: even our locsl Morrisons sell it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom